Thursday, October 9, 2008

While I live...

Hi all,

While I was doing my Quiet Time with God, one of the verses really popped out at me...


Psalm 146:2

While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing Praises to my God while I have my being.


The Psalmist continued by talking about how God created us - and everything we see. God IS in control. He KNOWS what is going on in our lives. HE LOVES us - He is there for us....s

This is just a neat reminder - to Praise the Lord - no matter what! I am Alive - isn't that a great thing to Praise the LORD for!!!

I am also reminded of the verses in the NT that read - in All things give THANKS to the Lord.... DO we have an "Attitude of Gratitude"? Are we giving praise / thanks to the One who created us??? For all that HE has done and is doing in our lives???

I pray that You and I will PRAISE the LORD ALWAYS!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

What an inspiration you are, Lori! I love to find scrapbookers who love the Lord and spread that love. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and talents.

In Him,
Judy in MS