Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

Well Hummie tagged me...

Roberta Ferguson started this meme.

So now I have to pick some ladies and tell why I think they rock!!!

Sandy - she is a great lady and friend!!!

LadyNRed - she is a great encourager!!!

Karla - she is a great witness for our Lord!!!

Maddy - She helped build my confidence in scrapping!!

Actually I have to back-tag Hummie.... LOL  She has been such a great friend, mentor, chat buddy etc!!!

and best of all... a sister in the LORD!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww...a back tag!

Congrats ladies. I know you all and I agree with Lori!

Ladynred said...

Thanks for thinking of me Lori! My rockin'girl's tagg is up!
http://sweetagring.com

Karla Kellum said...

Hey Lori thanks for thinking of me and giving me a day to see what others are doing.