Thursday, July 31, 2008

Long Time - No See!

I started this post a few days ago, but I have been struggling with what to say... I guess I am out of practice.... LOL I can't believe that it has been about 6 months since I have written.... life has gone crazy.

Can you believe our baby is now 10 months old??? The other day she started taking a few steps by herself.... She has been crawling for awhile and practically running around holding onto the furniture.... I can't believe how busy she keep us....

I have been a creative slump for awhile.... I am trying everything to try and get out of it.... I even opened a new store.... Faith Scraps - I have even created a Gallery and a Forum.... but not much happening on any of it yet.... I don't even know if there is any interest.... But I do have a blog coupon for 50% off your purchase.... coupon: AugBlog08.

A few months ago, my Compaq Laptop was severely wounded when XP tried an update. I ended up having to reformat my hard drive. So I am now using Linus OS and GIMP. Well I have been struggling with designing in GIMP - until today.... I finally figured out how to install Eye Candy on GIMP!!! Yahoo!!! I have done some really neat pages in GIMP but was struggling with elements - no good beveling.... now I am on my way to really designing again!!!

I have joined ADS Designers and today I am joining a Designing Challenge at Funky Playground! Hopefully I will learn a lot of new techniques to improve my designing!!! Tomorrow - ADSD will be sharing our newest Mega Kit - come back and get my piece of this kit tomorrow.

I hope to start a more regular habit of blogging once again!!!

Lori

No comments: